Monday, April 25, 2011

Road Trip by Robert Saxton




When I was approached by Rodney to do the Sacred Altars show, I thought to
myself, "everything is sacred and at the same time nothing is". The
challenge was to find some things more sacred than the rest. As I was
growing up and all through my life it seems that the some of the best times
I¹ve had were on family vacations. I have my mother and father to thank for
creating this legacy in my life, for they loved the road. When you travel,
especially by road, time and space capture your world. If you¹re in the
company of family and friends it allows for a unique interaction not present
in everyday life. It is in these special times that we get to know each
other on an entirely deeper level than in other places. I cherish the times
I¹ve had and look forward to more road trips in the future. I am grateful
for the people in my ancestry for starting such a grand tradition

1 comment:

  1. I've been on a road trip with Robert. I know him well as a result. They were enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete